Events and Tastings
Friday Flight featuring STONY HILL Vineyard
Friday, March 23rd, 4:30-6:30pm, $20/$15
For this Friday Flight we will be featuring current releases from famed Stony Hill Vineyard. Founded in the 1940s, Stony Hill is one of Napa Valley's oldest and most historic estates whose commitment to "old world" -inspired winemaking hearkens back to an earlier time in California. With their moderate alcohols, vibrant acidity and terroir-driven character, it is no surprise their wines, Chardonnay in particular, are among the most beloved and sought-after by Europhile sommeliers and wine geeks everywhere. If you love old world wines you must try these gems from California. Lineup will feature:
SUPER SATURDAY: Natural Wines with Critical Mass Selections & Shucks Oyster Bar
Saturday, March 24th, 12pm-4pm, $15/$10
Our most popular event! This weekend we are excited to welcome Ruby Martin of importer Critical Mass Selections to present a terrific lineup of natural wines. Critical Mass Selections imports natural wines from Italy, France, Portugal and Spain to the East and West Coast. It has acquired a reputation as one of America’s most selective distributors of natural wines since it launched operations in 2012.
Enjoy a tasting of five wines along with fresh-shucked oysters by Shucks Oyster Bar (prices vary). Lineup will be announced soon.
Cost to taste: $15/$10 with purchase of wine from the tasting. Tasters enjoy a 10% discount on featured wines and on a dozen oysters. Details
Upcoming March Events:
- Sunday, March 25th, March Michelada Madness, 1-4pm
Visit our Facebook page for the full events calendar and event details
Develop your palate while learning about wines from around the world at one of our weekly wine tastings below. Our wine bar is open Wednesday through Sunday. Purchase wine from any tasting and get a 10% discount on the wine.
- Wine Wednesday HAPPY HOUR - Wednesdays, 3pm-6pm: Half-price tasting! Three wines for only $7.50
- THIRSTY THURSDAYS - Thursdays, 3-6pm: $5 draft beers, $5 wines by the glass, every Thursday.
- SUPER SATURDAY Wine Tasting - Saturdays, 12-4pm: Branch out with a tasting of five wines for $15-$25 depending on the date of the month. Enjoy fresh oysters by Shucks Oyster Bar on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month. Timing and details subject to change. Visit our Facebook page for current event info.
- Fridays, 3-6pm; Sundays 1-4pm - Enjoy a tasting of three wines for $15, subject to change for special events. Visit our Facebook page for current info.
- Last Friday of the Month - Taste $250+ in wine for $25* with rotating themes, every last Friday of the month, 4-6:30pm. *$20 for Wine Club Members
Tasting Bar Hours
Wednesday and Thursday, 3pm to 6pm
Friday and Saturday, 12pm to 6pm
Sunday, 1pm to 4pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday (retail store is open)
In addition to tasting flights, you may choose from our expanded selection of wines by the glass and eight craft beers on tap or purchase a bottle from the shop to enjoy with no corkage fee during posted bar hours above. Bar hours subject to change. If you have any questions about hours on a specific day, please call 866-FOR WINE or contact us.
Visit our Facebook page or sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming food and wine events, winemaker dinners, beer tastings, and more.
Mission Wines gift cards are the perfect gift solution for anyone from the casual imbiber to the most discriminating aficionado. Presented along with a Mission Wines card and your personal message!