Events and Tastings
- Friday, November 2nd: Friday Flight: feat. Margerum Wine Company, 4-6:30, $15
- Saturday, November 3rd: Super Saturday Wine Tasting, 12pm-4pm, $15/$10
- Friday, November 9th: The House of Thienot: Special Champagne Tasting, 4-6:30pm, $40 Tix
- Saturday, November 10th: Biodynamic Wines of Ambyth Estate with Gelert Hart + Oysters by Shucks Oyster Bar - A RAW Fair Event, 12pm-4pm, $25
- Friday, November 16th: Classic Wines of Italy with De Grazia Selections, 4:30-6:30pm, $20
- Saturday, November 17th: Super Saturday Wine Tasting, 12pm-4pm, $15/$10
- Friday, November 23rd: Friday Flight: feat. Grimm's Bluff of Happy Canyon, 4:30-6:30, $15
- Saturday, November 24th: Super Saturday feat. Shucks Oyster Bar, 12pm-4pm, $15
All our events are walk-in unless otherwise noted. Visit our Facebook page for the full events calendar, lineups and other event details
Wine Bar Hours
Wednesday and Thursday, 3pm to 6:30pm
Friday and Saturday, 12pm to 6:30pm
Sunday, 1pm to 4pm
The Bar is Closed Monday and Tuesday (retail store is open)
Develop your palate while learning about wines from around the world at one of our weekly wine tastings below. Our wine bar is open Wednesday through Sunday. Purchase wine from any tasting and get a 10% discount on the wine.
- Wine Wednesday HAPPY HOUR - Wednesdays, 3pm-6pm: Half-price tasting! Three wines for only $7.50
- THIRSTY THURSDAYS - Thursdays, 3-6pm: $5 draft beers, $5 wines by the glass, every Thursday.
- SUPER SATURDAY Wine Tasting - Saturdays, 12-4pm: Branch out with a tasting of five wines for $15-$25 depending on the date of the month. Enjoy fresh oysters by Shucks Oyster Bar on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month. Timing and details subject to change. Visit our Facebook page for current event info.
- Fridays Flights, 4:30-6:30pm - Friday Flights feature winemakers, importers and rotating special guests. Visit our Facebook page for current info.
In addition to tasting flights, you may choose from our expanded selection of wines by the glass and eight craft beers on tap or purchase a bottle from the shop to enjoy with no corkage fee during posted wine bar hours above. Bar hours subject to change. If you have any questions about hours on a specific day, please call 866-FOR WINE or contact us.
Visit our Facebook page or sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming food and wine events, winemaker dinners, beer tastings, and more.
Mission Wines gift cards are the perfect gift solution for anyone from the casual imbiber to the most discriminating aficionado. Presented along with a Mission Wines card and your personal message!